Replacment for Make and Autoconf: MakeMe
(If you don’t have root but have Android 4+ you can use the command-line program adb from the Android SDK platform tools to make backups via a desktop computer)
- D : better than C, but not over-the-top like C++? Covers only Win and Linux
- Vala : Kinda like C# but for Gnome. Covers Win and Linux. (Android maybe through NDK).
- Java: Kinda over the top and heavy. Covers Win and Linux. Android yes, but different GUI library. iOS probably yes.
- Python: scripting language. Win, Linux. Android maybe… iOS maybe…
- MakeKit - autotools look & feel but lighter
- mobs: autoconf workalike.
- libre projects : syslogd in perl, mobom perl modules.
My own Notes App
JumpNote + OI Notpad (Background (Tags support) Sync) V Simple Note backend V Tags UI (Filter, modify tags) V Task UI V Widget
WebApp + Mobile Dev:
- A Java framework that works on multiple platforms
- Allows for webapps on desktops
- Test mobile apps on desktop
- JS Compiler
- Java 2 JS Toolkits:
- Python 2 JS Toolkigs: PyJS
- JS Interpretr for command line:
- Android Alternative IDE
Documentation around Syncing…
- Perki replacement that runs on Android.
- Markdown editor for javscript
- TXGR converted to HTML5 Canvas
- How do we do background sync?
More example code:
We want to have it for Android, Linux and Windows.
We need to research:
- Alternative to freewrap
- Alternative to Canvas
- Which Toolkit to use (SWT, Swing, AWT, etc)
A freewrap like tool for python:
More Android Dev options: